Here’s a round up of my favorite things from the second week of April! Check back every Friday for a new list of 7 things that have helped me get through the week. [Read something you loved, loved, loved this week? Share it with me in the comment section and i’ll give you a shout out it in next week’s post!]
1. Passover Seder when you’re trying to be an “adult”
It was almost impossible to live in NYC this week, as i felt like every single block i walked by the pizza would laugh at me through the foggy windows. So to celebrate Passover, miles away from my family, i decided to put on a mini-Seder with a good friend of mine. And of course, there had to be pizza. Matzo pizza!
2. Have you ever wanted to know what it really takes to survive in NYC?
Check this out: NYC Basic Tips & Etiquette
3. Have you ever been on a job interview and thought to yourself – this job sounds terrible?
I’m so glad this video is going viral because the ending is beautiful.
4. RIP Gabriel García Márquez
“Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.”
― Gabriel García Márquez
5. From the dusty archives:
6. Whenever you want to change your behavior toward someone – just think:
“I love you, I love you, I love you.”
7. I spent all day Sunday reading “One More Thing” by B.J. Novak and it was out of this world. Short story after short story had the kind of guts and humor that all writing dares to have.